Explore the heart of Australia before spending time in the Top End and cruising down the East Coast in style aboard Sea Princess.
- 3 night Alice Springs to Uluru Discovery tour including accommodation and touring.
- Field of Light pass.
- One way economy flight from Alice Springs to Darwin.
- Transfer from the airport to your hotel.
- 4 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast, welcome drinks & canapés.
- Big Bus Darwin 24 hour Hop on Hop off tour.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls bur including lunch.
- Charles Darwin Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise including transfers.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 10 nights aboard Sea Princess cruising from Darwin to Sydney with port calls in Cairns, Alotau (Papua New Guinea) & Brisbane. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
^Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, AAT Kings, Tourism NT, Shaana McNaught, Nick Pincott, Tourism & Events QLD, Andrew Watson.