Experience the heart of Australia’s food bowl, stopping at regional towns and attractions throughout the Riverina. Discover acclaimed wines, taste superb fresh produce and explore spectacular natural scenery.
- 5 days plus 4 nights experience aboard the Aurora Australis the newly restored, iconic 1960's ex-Southern Aurora Sleeping Train travelling along rail lines normally closed to the public.
- Sleep onboard in your own cabin, 10 meals, off-train excursions, 'Aurora Explorer' shuttle bus.
- Unpack only once and enjoy everything that slow rail touring provides.
- Tour Highlights include:
- Stunning sea views from the Illawarra Railway Line.
- Explore the sights and historic offerings of Australia’s oldest inland city, Goulburn.
- Coolamon Cheese Factory.
- Piccolo Farm.
- Emeri De Bortoli's Private Garden.
- Temora Rural Museum and Ambulance Museum.
- Enjoy the vibrant Blue Mountains Villages in your own time and see the majestic Three Sisters.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions
*Reduced deposits available until 31 October 2021, $250 per person deposit is required to secure deposit and is the 1st deposit, a 2nd deposit of $250 per person is due 60 days after the 1st deposit. Final balance is due 75 day prior to departure. Deposit is transferable (but not refundable) in case of border closures to alternate departures or future travel credit for travel until 31 December 2021.
Note: Itinerary is subject to change when there are circumstances beyond our control.
A guaranteed rail departure requires a minimum of 64 guests.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Vintage Rail, Destination NSW.