Discover all that west coast Canada has to offer on this amazing tour which includes the Rocky Mountaineer plus an Alaskan cruise.
- The services of an Evergreen Tour Director.
- 11 Day Canadian Rockies Experience.
- 7 Nights on a luxury cruise ship – Holland America Line ms Koningsdam.
- 2 Day Rocky Mountaineer Rail Experience.
- Premium First Class hotels including all hotel service charges and porterage.
- Return airport transfers.
- Port taxes and charges.
- All tipping and gratuities.
- Marvel at Canada’s “Diamond in the Wilderness” Lake Louise.
- Ride the Ice Explorer onto Athabasca Glacier.
- Ascend Sulphur Mountain in a gondola for a delicious breakfast with views over Banff.
- Discover Vancouver and Victoria’s sights.
- Explore Jasper National Park with a guided walk through Maligne Canyon.
- Enjoy a guided nature walk through the forest at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.
- Wander through colourful Butchart Gardens.
- Travel along the incredible Icefields Parkway.
- Visit the Olympic ski resort town of Whistler.
- Experience Alaska’s number one glacier viewing attraction, Glacier Bay National Park.
Sights Along the Way
Pricing based on SilverLeaf on the Rocky Mountaineer & an Oceanview Stateroom on the Alaskan Cruise. Cruise Price includes non-commissionable Port Charges and Taxes of $610 per person & Gratuities of $130 per person. These amounts are subject to change.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.