Discover the best of outback Queensland on a fully hosted 4 day getaway by private aircraft flying directly from Maroochydore to Longreach. Visit the Australian Stockman's Hall of Fame, Qantas Founders Museum, the Australian Age of Dinosaurs, historical Winton plus a Drovers Sunset Cruise, outback dinner show and more.
- Tour host.
- Return private charter^ flights from Maroochydore to Longreach.
- 3 night stay at the Satlbush Retreats in a Homestead Stable room with daily breakfast.
- Lunch at the iconic Wellshot Hotel.
- Drovers Sunset Cruise with Smythy's Outback Dinner and Show.
- Tour of the Australian Age of Dinosaurs including a picnic lunch.
- Tour of Winton including Arno's Wall & entry to the Waltzing Matilda Centre.
- Outback station tour with morning tea.
- Australian Stockman's Hall of Fame including Stockman's Show, lunch & Cinematic experience.
- Qantas Founders Museum entry, Dinner & Luminescent Longreach Light Show.
- Most meals & selected drinks.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
^Charter package is subject to minimum numbers (minimum 65 passengers / maximum 80 passengers).
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Tourism & Events Queensland