A spectacular tour awaits as you head to the unique opal mining town in SA’s Outback, Coober Pedy, and get to absorb the district and the incredible sights and lifestyles. A tour by a local guide is included on this tour. William Creek is next outback town on the list, followed by Marree and Arkaroola. The spine-tingling “Ridgetop Tour” at Arkaroola is a must do and is also included on this tour. We finish our wonderful tour experiencing the amazing steam train ride through the ranges between Port Augusta and Quorn on the Afghan Express… a marvellous finale to the unique tour.
- Tour host^.
- 4x breakfasts, 6x lunches and 3x dinners.
- 7 day small group coach tour of the Flinders Ranges and SA Outback including the following:
- Wadlata Outback Centre and Australian Arid Lands Botanic Garden.
- Woomera Sightseeing Tour.
- Visit to 'The Breakaways'.
- Coober Pedy Sightseeing Tour.
- Arkaroola Astronomical Observatory.
- Arkaroola Ridgetop Tour.
- 2-hour steam train ride aboard the Afghan Express.
- 6 nights accommodation in the best quality option available:
- 1 night stay in Woomera at the Eldo Hotel.
- 1 night stay in Coober Pedy at the Desert Cave Hotel.
- 1 night stay in William Creek at the William Creek Hotel.
- 2 night stay in Arkaroola at the Arkaroola Village.
- 1 night stay in Port Augusta at the Majestic Oasis Apartments.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Tour is subject to minimum numbers
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of SATC ,Maxime Coquard, KaZKaptureZ & Peter Fisher