Experience the scenic south island in style, by scenic train and coach train during autumn, providing a stunning panorama of colour.
- Return transfers from your home to the airport.†
- Return airfares from your closest capital city.^
- Airport transfers in New Zealand.
- 14 day / 13 night New Zealand Rail tour travelling on New Zealand Scenic Services trains
- 13 nights hotel accommodation in Auckland, Wellington, Picton, Christchurch, Franz Josef, Queenstown, Te Anau & Invercargill.
- Morning and afternoon tea on board the train.
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- Commentaries provided by your drivers and guides.
- Comfortable air-conditioned coaches with panoramic windows.
- Tour host.
- 12 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 12 dinners
- All gratuities
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Pukekohe Travel & Tourism New Zealand.