Spring Sale - Save $500 Per Booking* - Valid until 31 October 2019
Spring Sale - Deposit only $250 per person* - Valid until 31 October 2019
Discover South Australia and New Zealand on this memorable rail and cruise voyage.
- Transfer to the rail terminal.†
- 2 nights aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Perth to Adelaide in Gold Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Kalgoorlie and Cook.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 1 night stay in Adelaide at the Holiday Inn Express Adelaide City Centre including breakfast.
- Overnight Best of Kangaroo Island tour with return ferry.
- 3 night stay in Adelaide at the Holiday Inn Express Adelaide City Centre including breakfast.
- Full day Adelaide & Hahndorf Highlights tour.
- Morning Adelaide Central Market tour.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 13 nights aboard Radiance of the Seas cruising from Adelaide to Sydney with scenic cruising into Milford, Doubtful & Dusky Sounds and port calls in Melbourne, Hobart, Dunedin, Akaroa & Wellington. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of RCI, GSR, SATC, Shutterstock, Stu Gibson, Tourism New Zealand, David Wall & Rob Suisted.