Holiday Here This Year Sale - Save $350 Per Person* - Valid until 29 February 2020
Holiday Here This Year Sale - Deposit Only $250 Per Person* - Valid until 29 February 2020
Discover the West Coast of Australia from bottom to top with spectacular scenery all the way before traversing through the heart of Australia aboard The Ghan.
- Transfer to the Port Adelaide Passenger Terminal.†
- 12 nights aboard Sun Princess cruising from Adelaide to Darwin with scenic cruising along the Kimberley Coast and port calls in Albany, Margaret River (Busselton), Perth (Fremantle) and Broome. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel including a half day Darwin City Sights tour with lunch.
- 2 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast, welcome drinks & canapés.
- Overnight Kakadu & East Alligator River tour including accommodation, touring & some meals.
- 4 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch.
- Charles Darwin Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise including transfers.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan travelling from Darwin to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Your rail journey includes all meals, drinks & Off Train Experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs and Manguri.
- Transfer from the Adelaide Parklands Terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
*Deposit only $250 per person is based on gold service rail, platinum service deposit is $1250 per person plus the cost of any flights. 2nd deposit required 30 days from date of booking where 20% standard deposit is due less the 1st deposit amount. No credit card fees apply to 1st deposit ($250pp deposit) only, normal credit card fees apply for any further deposits or payments. Standard cancellation fees apply. Save $350, $250 & $150 per person discount is for on new bookings only before 29 February 2020. Offers can be removed at any time. Contact Holidays of Australia & the World for full terms & conditions.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Amazing Albany, Tourism Australia, GSR, Princess Cruises, Tourism Western Australia & Tourism NT.