Relax and unwind as you discover the best of Southern Australia by rail and sea. Get to know Sydney and its iconic sights. Have an unforgettable time.
- Tour host*
- Transfer to the rail terminal.†
- 1 night aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Adelaide to Sydney in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Broken Hill and the Blue Mountains.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 4 night stay in Sydney at the Travelodge Wynyard including breakfast.
- Big Bus Sydney 2 Day Hop-on Hop-off Deluxe Ticket.
- Full day Hunter Valley Harvest Wine Experience tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 6 nights aboard Sea Princess cruising from Sydney to Adelaide with port calls in Hobart, Burnie and Melbourne. Your cruise includes on board meals.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
*Tour host is subject to minimum numbers and not guaranteed.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, RA Stanley Landscape Photography, AAT Kings, Tourism Australia, Journey Beyond, Stu Gibson, Shutterstock, Tourism TAS, P. Arthur H. Site Management.