Diverse, dramatic, delightful. There’s nowhere in the world quite like south-east Australia, and the region is yours to explore on the Great Southern. As each day unfolds on this very special itinerary, you’ll be captivated by Adelaide and the Grampians, uncover the unique culture of Canberra, the spellbinding beauty of the New South Wales coast and Brisbane, all while enjoying the creature comforts and romance of rail.
- 3 nights stay in Adelaide including breakfast.
- 1 day Northern Barossa Valley Voyager tour.
- Transfer from Hotel to Adelaide Parklands Terminal.
- 2 nights aboard the Great Southern travelling from Adelaide to Brisbane in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, beverages and Off Train Excursions in the Grampians, Canberra and northern New South Wales coast.
- 3 nights stay in Brisbane including breakfast.
- 1 day O’Reilly’s Green Mountains tour.
- 8 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 2 dinners
- Indulge in wine tasting in the celebrated Barossa Valley.
- Appreciate the ancient beauty of the Grampians.
- Explore Canberra’s art, history and culinary culture.
- Enjoy a special beachside dining experience on the NSW coast.
- Visit to O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat at Mt Tamborine in the Gold Coast hinterland.
Sights Along the Way
|Cabin||Fare Type||Jan & Dec 2022|
|Gold Twin||Advance Purchase||$2,965|
|Gold Single||Advance Purchase||$3,265|
*Advance purchase fares are subject to availability. Prices are subject to change. Further conditions apply.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.