The best and most unique sights of Southern Australia are just waiting for you to uncover them!
- Transfer to the cruise terminal.†
- 5 nights aboard Sea Princess cruising from Fremantle to Adelaide with port calls in Margaret River (Busselton) and Albany. Your cruise includes onboard meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your accommodation with Half day Adelaide City Sights tour with lunch.
- 4 night stay in Adelaide at Hilton Adelaide with breakfast.
- Morning Adelaide Central Market tour.
- Full day Barossa Valley & Hahndorf Highlights tour.
- 2 day Kangaroo Island tour with return ferry.
- 1 night stay in Adelaide at Hilton Adelaide with breakfast.
- Transfer from your accommodation to the Adelaide Parklands Terminal for dinner.
- 2 nights aboard Indian Pacific from Adelaide to Perth in Gold or Platinum services. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and off train excursions in Cook and Nullarbor.
- Transfer from the rail terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Tourism WA, Princess Cruises, SA Tourism & GSR.