Cruise the Great Australian Bight aboard Sun Princess and enjoy the WA's wildflowers before crossing the Nullarbor.
- Transfer to the Overseas Passenger Terminal.†
- 5 nights aboard Sun Princess cruising from Adelaide to Perth (Fremantle) with port calls in Albany and Margaret River (Busselton). Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel including a Perth City Sights tour.
- 4 night stay at the Pan Pacific Perth including breakfast.
- Full day Perth's Best Wildflower tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 2 nights aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Perth to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Kalgoorlie, Rawlinna and Cook.
- Transfer from Adelaide Parklands Station.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
*Terms & Conditions: Discount special offers on sale until 31 March 2020. Discounts are per booking twin share and cannot be combined with any other offer. For full terms & conditions contact Holidays of Australia and the World. E&OE. Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution. Offers can be removed at any time. Contact Holidays of Australia & the World for full terms & conditions.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, Paul Smith, Tourism Australia, GSR & Tourism WA.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.