Travel aboard the iconic Indian Pacific, spend time in Sydney and cruise back to Adelaide around stunning South Eastern Australia.
- Tour Host^
- Transfer to the Adelaide Parklands Terminal.†
- 1 night aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Adelaide to Sydney in Gold or Platinum Service. Includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Broken Hill & the Blue Mountains.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 6 night stay in Sydney at the Sir Stamford at Circular Quay including breakfast.
- Half day Bondi Beach & Sydney Sights tour with Captain Cook Lunch Cruise.
- Full day Jenolan Caves & Blue Mountains tour.
- Full day Hunter Valley Harvest Wine Experience tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 6 nights aboard the Sea Princess cruising from Sydney to Adelaide with port calls in Melbourne, Burnie & Hobart. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
^Tour has minimum numbers to depart with host.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of GSR, Princess Cruises, Destination NSW, Stanley Landscape Photography, Shutterstock, Tourism TAS, Andrew McIntosh & Ocean Photography.