Traverse the classic sights of the East Coast by cruise, watch the sunset over Darwin Harbour, and ride the endless tracks in Central Austraila.
- Transfer to the accommodation.†
- 2 night stay in Sydney at Parkroyal Darling Harbour including breakfast.
- Sydney Harbour Buffet Lunch Cruise.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 8 nights aboard Radiance of the Seas from Sydney to Darwin with port calls in Brisbane and Cairns (Yorkey’s Knob). Includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your accommodation including a Half day Darwin City Sights tour.
- 2 night stay in Darwin at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast.
- Darwin Harbour Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 2 night journey aboard The Ghan from Darwin to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Includes all meals, drinks and off train experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs and Manguri.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 2 night stay in Adelaide at Hilton Adelaide including breakfast.
- Adelaide Central Market tour.
- Transfer from your accommodation.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Royal Caribbean, NSW Tourism, GSR & Tourism NT.