Explore the nation’s capital Canberra, country Victoria, cosmopolitan Melbourne and the spectacular coast of Southern Australia on this well-paced journey. Spend the night in a unique bed-and-breakfast property in historic Beechworth. Meet local farmers and winemakers and indulge in their delectable produce while you take in the stunning scenery of the Great Ocean Road, Kangaroo Island and the Barossa.
- Travel by luxury coach, Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide.
- 1 nights stay in Canberra at the Crowne Plaza Canberra including lunch and dinner
- 1 nights stay in Beechworth in a Boutique Country Accommodation including breakfast
- 2 nights in Melbourne at The Savoy Hotel on Little Collins including breakfast
- 1 nights stay in Warrnambool at the Deep Blue Hotel & Hot Springs including breakfast and dinner
- 1 nights stay in Naracoorte at the William MacIntosh Motor Lodge including breakfast and dinner
- 2 nights stay in Kingscote (Kangaroo Island) at the Aurora Ozone Hotel including 2 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- 2 nights stay in Adelaide at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide including 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 farewell dinner.
- LOCAL CONNECTION : Meet a local sheep farming family at Gold Creek Station.
- INSIDER KNOWLEDGE : Take in historical Parliament House followed by a moving visit to the Australian War Memorial, led by your specialist guide.
- CULTURAL IMMERSION : Gain a new understanding of both wildlife and traditional Aboriginal lifestyle, touring the regenerated land at Tower Hill with local guides.
- SUSTAINABLE FOOTPRINTS : Support the conservation and protection of the Australian Sea Lion with your guided walk at Seal Bay Conservation Park.
Sights Along the Way
|01 September 2020 - 31 March 2022 (selected dates)||Adult Twin||Single*|
Departures 2020: 01 Sep; 22 Sep; 13 Oct; 03 Nov; 24 Nov.
Departures 2021: 05 Jan; 12 Jan; 26 Jan; 09 Feb; 23 Feb; 09 Mar; 23 Mar; 13 Apr; 31 Aug; 21 Sep; 19 Oct; 02 Nov; 23 Nov; 21 Dec.
Departures 2022: 11 Jan; 25 Jan; 08 Feb; 22 Feb; 08 Mar; 22 Mar.
Please note: As this holiday departs at 7.30am from Rydges Sydney Central, accommodation will need to be pre-booked for the previous night.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Tourism VIC and Tourism SA.