Some of Australia’s most stunning and diverse natural scenery can be found in Litchfield National Park where the waterfalls and landscapes will captivate you. Explore the tropical capital city further at your leisure with your hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour and taste some local Territory fare at the popular Hotel Darwin, all while based at the Hilton Darwin. Complete your holiday with a quintessential Australian rail journey aboard the Ghan from Darwin to Adelaide or vice versa.
- 7 night stay in Darwin at the Hilton Darwin in a guest room
- 2 nights aboard the Ghan travelling from Darwin to Adelaide or vice versa in Gold Service including all onboard meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences
FREE BONUS INCLUSIONS
- Free Litchfield National Park Waterfalls sightseeing tour including an experienced driver guide and comprehensive commentary, air-conditioned coach & lunch
- Free Big Bus Darwin 24 hour Hop on Hop off pass with detailed commentary
- Free daily buffet breakfast, 15% off food and beverage at Mitchell's restaurant, free upgraded room type (subject to availability), free WiFi & late checkout to 1pm.
- Free dinner at the iconic Hotel Darwin with a glass of beer, wine or soft drink
Sights Along the Way
For travel until 30 November 2020. Advertised price based on travel 6 September - 16 November (Northbound) and 4 - 26 November 2020 (Southbound).
On sale until 30 September 2020. For travel until 30 August - 30 November 2020. Advertised price based on travel 6 September - 16 November (Northbound) and 4 - 26 November 2020 (Southbound), seasonal supplements apply outside of these dates. Blackout dates may apply and some inclusions may be closed over public holidays. Prices and inclusions are correct as of 7 July 2020 and may be subject to change due to availability, surcharges, fees or taxes without notice. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Prices are based on per person twin share. Please contact us on 1800 854 897 or firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire. Airfares and transfers are additional unless otherwise specified. Flights should not be booked until your package has been confirmed. Please speak to one of our NT Now Travel Specialists for the best available fares at the time of booking. For full terms and conditions and details on our refund policy, view our booking conditions. E&OE.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Journey Beyond Rail, Peter Eve, Shaana McNaught, Tourism NT.