The iconic Ghan is one of the world's great Rail journeys, with its impeccable service and all inclusive meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences you'll be sure to love every minute. Some of Australia’s most stunning and diverse natural scenery can be found in Litchfield and Kakadu National Parks where the waterfalls and landscapes will captivate you. Explore historic Aboriginal art in the World Heritage area of Ubirr and learn of the local culture as you cruise the amazing East Alligator River including photo opportunities of breathtaking scenery and abundant wildlife! While adventuring around Darwin you’ll be based at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin with the with dinner at popular Hotel Darwin close by.
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan travelling from Adelaide to Darwin or v.v. in all inclusive Gold Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences.
- 5 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin in a guest room.
- Daily buffet breakfast
- DoubleTree cookie per person
- 15% off food and beverage at Aqua restaurant
- In room movies
- Late checkout to 1pm
- Overnight Kakadu and East Alligator River tour including:
- Experienced driver guide with comprehensive commentary
- Accommodation at the modern Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel
- Air-conditioned coach
- Dinner at the iconic Hotel Darwin with a glass of beer, wine or soft drink
- Litchfield National Park Waterfalls sightseeing tour including:
- Experienced driver guide and comprehensive commentary
- Air-conditioned coach
- Transfers to and from Darwin airport
Sights Along the Way
On sale until 31 March 2020. For travel until 31 March 2021. Advertised price for based on advance purchase which must be booked more than 6 months prior to departure. They are valid Gold Service only and may be available only on selected dates, services & sectors. Pricing based on travel from 31 Jan - 29 Mar 2021. Package with Everyday fare is from $3868pp. Blackout dates may apply and some inclusions may be closed over public holidays. Prices and inclusions are correct as of 18 February 2020 and may be subject to change due to availability, surcharges, fees or taxes without notice. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Prices are based on per person twin share. Airfares and transfers are additional unless otherwise specified. Flights should not be booked until your package has been confirmed. For full terms and conditions and details on our refund policy, view our booking conditions. E&OE.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.