Journey from the lush Top End, through the fiery Red Centre, to the stunning coastlines of South Australia.
- Transfer from Darwin Airport to your accommodation.†
- 1 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Esplanade including breakfast.
- Overnight Kakadu & East Alligator River tour including 2 lunches and accommodation at the Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel.
- 2 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Esplanade including breakfast.
- Transfer from your accommodation to Darwin Train Station.
- 3 nights on The Ghan Expedition travelling from Darwin to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals and drinks and off train experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs and Coober Pedy.
- Transfer from Adelaide Parklands Rail Terminal to your hotel.
- 2 night stay in Adelaide at the Hilton Adelaide including breakfast.
- Overnight Best of Kangaroo Island tour including breakfast and 2 lunches.
- 1 night stay in Adelaide at the Hilton Adelaide including breakfast.
Sights Along the Way
Shoulder Season (departs Saturday):
04 September - 24 October 2019 and 04 - 26 March 2020
|gold advance purchase||$5,199||$6,299|
|gold saver fare||$5,499||$6,599|
|gold everyday fare||$5,899||$6,899|
|platinum everyday fare||$7,999||$13,799|
High Season (departs Saturday):
01 July - 29 August 2019
|gold advance purchase||$5,799||$6,899|
|gold saver fare||$5,899||$6,999|
|gold everyday fare||$6,099||$7,099|
|platinum everyday fare||$8,149||$14,099|
Additional Advance Purchase conditions: Must be booked at least 6 months prior to departure date and is subject to limited availability per departure. 100% non refundable deposit due at time of booking.
Additional Saver fare conditions: Subject to limited availability per departure.
Season dates are correct at time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of GSR, Tourism NT, Shaana McNaught Tourism Australia & Tourism SA.