Step back in time and explore all that Tasmania has to offer, from spectacular landscapes to the wilderness of the rugged west coast and its rich convict past.
- Tour host^.
- 11 nights of quality accommodation with:
- 1 night in Hobart.
- 2 nights in Strahan.
- 2 nights in Cradle Mountain.
- 2 nights in Launceston.
- 2 nights in Bicheno.
- 2 nights in Hobart.
- Return airport transfers in Hobart.
- 12 days of small group touring including:
- Hobart City Sights & Surrounds tour.
- Daily breakfasts and dinners plus 8 lunches.
- National Park Passes.
- Entry to The Wall in the Wilderness.
- Morning Gordon River Cruise including lunch.
- Cradle Mountain Park Explorer Tour.
- Morning Tamar River Discovery Cruise.
- Visit to the Beaconsfield Heritage & Mine Centre.
- Tour of the Tasman Peninsula and Port Arthur Historic Site.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.