Step back in time and explore all that Tasmania has to offer, from spectacular landscapes to the wilderness of the rugged west coast and its rich convict past.
This tour also departs on 14 September 2021
- Tour host^.
- 11 nights of quality accommodation:
- 1 night in Hobart at the ibis Styles Hobart Hotel.
- 2 nights in Strahan at the Strahan Village.
- 2 nights in Cradle Mountain at the Cradle Mountain Hotel.
- 2 nights in Launceston at the Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston.
- 2 nights in Bicheno at the Beachfront Bicheno.
- 2 nights in Hobart at the ibis Styles Hobart Hotel.
- Return airport transfers in Hobart.
- 12 days of deluxe coach touring.
- Hobart City Sights & Surrounds tour.
- Daily breakfasts and dinners plus 8 lunches.
- National Park Passes.
- Entry to The Wall in the Wilderness.
- Morning Gordon River Cruise including lunch.
- Cradle Mountain Park Explorer Tour.
- Morning Tamar River Discovery Cruise.
- Visit to the Beaconsfield Heritage & Mine Centre.
- Tour of the Tasman Peninsula and Port Arthur Historic Site.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Itinerary is subject to change or substitution. NOTE : ^ Minimum pax numbers for Tour host is 15. Secure your place for $250 per person. 2nd deposit of $250 per person due 60 days after first payment.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.