Travel from East to West and back again on this spectacular cruise and rail voyage across Australia.
- Transfer to the cruise terminal.†
- 11 nights aboard Sea Princess cruising from Sydney to Fremantle with port calls in Melbourne, Burnie, Hobart, Adelaide, Albany & Margaret River (Busselton). Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel including a half day Perth & Fremantle City Sights tour.
- 4 night stay in Perth at the Pan Pacific Perth including breakfast.
- Full day Pinnacles Desert, New Norcia & Wildflowers tour including lunch.
- Overnight Margaret River Wine Experience tour including accommodation, touring and some meals.
- 3 night stay in Perth at the Pan Pacific Perth including breakfast.
- Full day Rottnest Island Grand Island tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 3 nights aboard Indian Pacific travelling from Perth to Sydney in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Kalgoorlie, Nullarbor, Cook, Adelaide, Broken Hill and the Blue Mountains.
- Transfer from the rail terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of GSR, Princess Cruises, Tourism WA, AAT Kings, Stu Gibson, Amazing Albany.