End of Year Clearance Sale - $50 Travel Insurance Voucher per booking - Valid until 31 December 2019
Immerse yourself in the highlights of the Northern Territory and Western Australia as you relax and unwind on this cruise and rail journey.
- Transfer to the rail terminal.†
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan travelling from Adelaide to Darwin in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and off train experiences in Marla, Alice Springs and Katherine.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your accommodation.
- 6 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast.
- 48 hour Hop on-Hop off Big Bus Darwin pass.
- Half day Jumping Crocs & Nature Adventure tour.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour.
- Transfer from your accommodation to the cruise terminal.
- 8 nights aboard Radiance of the Seas from Darwin to Perth with port calls in Bali (Benoa), Port Hedland and Geraldton. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of GSR, RCI, Getty Images, Shaana McNaught & Tourism NT, Dennis Rochel.