End of Year Clearance Sale - Deposit Only $250 Per Person* - Valid until 31 December 2019
Discover the heart of Australia while aboard The Ghan to Darwin, before exploring Australia's East Coast by cruising in style aboard the Regal Princess.
- Tour Host*
- Transfer to Adelaide Parklands Terminal.†
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan travelling from Adelaide to Darwin in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Marla, Alice Springs and Katherine.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 6 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast, welcome drinks & canapés.
- Overnight Kakadu & East Alligator River Tour.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch.
- Lunch or dinner at Hotel Darwin
- Big Bus Darwin 24 hour Hop on Hop off pass.
- Charles Darwin Sunset Dinner Cruise including transfers.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Darwin Cruise Terminal.
- 8 nights aboard Regal Princess cruising from Darwin to Sydney with port calls in Port Douglas and Brisbane. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from Overseas Passenger Terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
*Tour host is subject to minimum numbers and not guaranteed.
Ready to book or need more information?
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, GSR, Shaana McNaught, Tourism NT, Tourism Australia and Tourism & Events QLD.