From tropical Darwin to cosmopolitan Adelaide, follow in the wake of great Australian pioneers and explore the wonders of Australia’s vast interior by rail and cruise.
April 03, 10, 17, 24 / May 08, 15, 22, 29 / June 26 / July 03, 10, 17, 24, 31 / August 14, 21, 28 / September 11, 18 / October 02, 16.
- 4 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast.
- Half day Darwin City Sights tour.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 3 nights aboard The Ghan Expedition travelling from Darwin to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service including all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs and Coober Pedy.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 2 night stay in Adelaide at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide including breakfast.
- Full day Adelaide & Hahndorf tour.
- 4 night Murray Princess Outback Heritage Cruise including all on-board meals, a selection of onshore tours, live entertainment and return coach transfers from Adelaide.
- Full day Barossa Wine and Heritage tour at the conclusion of your cruise including morning tea and lunch.
- 1 night stay in Adelaide at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide including breakfast.
Sights Along the Way
|Shoulder Season: 01 - 29 April & 01 September - 28 October 2021|
|gold advance purchase||$6,379||$7,499|
|gold everyday fare||$7,089||$8,169|
|platinum everyday fare||$9,189||$15,429|
|gold advance purchase||$6,749||$7,999|
|gold everyday fare||$7,469||$8,679|
|platinum everyday fare||$9,559||$15,949|
|High Season: 05 May - 26 August 2021|
|gold advance purchase||$6,579||$7,679|
|gold everyday fare||$7,299||$8,379|
|platinum everyday fare||$9,499||$16,009|
|gold advance purchase||$6,959||$8,189|
|gold everyday fare||$7,679||$8,889|
|platinum everyday fare||$9,879||$16,519|
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to availability and change or substitution.
Advance Purchase conditions: Must be booked at least 6 months prior to departure date and is subject to limited availability per departure. 100% non refundable deposit due at time of booking.
Season dates are correct at time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Murray Princess, Journey Beyond Rail, Andrew Gregory, Tourism NT, Shaana McNaught, Dan Moore, Morne de Klerk, Dave Hartley, Heidi Linehan, Tourism SA, SATC.