Journey through the heart of Australia to the tropical Top End before discovering Australia’s West Coast in style aboard Sea Princess.
- Transfer to Adelaide Parklands Terminal.†
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan travelling from Adelaide to Darwin in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Marla, Alice Springs and Katherine.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 5 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast, welcome drinks & canapés.
- Big Bus Darwin 48 hour Hop on Hop off pass.
- Lunch or dinner at Hotel Darwin
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch.
- Charles Darwin Sunset Dinner Cruise including transfers.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 7 nights aboard Sea Princess cruising from Darwin to Perth (Fremantle) with scenic cruising along the Kimberley Coast and port calls in Broome and Geraldton. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, GSR, Tourism Australia, Shaana McNaught, Tourism NT, Tourism WA, Greg Snell and Jewels Lynch Photography.