Sojourn in Darwin and discover the Top End before cruising along the stunning Kimberley Coast aboard Sun Princess.
- Transfer from the Darwin Airport to your hotel.
- 7 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Darwin including breakfast plus a food & beverage voucher.
- Big Bus Darwin 2 Day Hop-on Hop-off Premium Ticket.
- Lunch or dinner at Hotel Darwin.
- Half day Jumping Crocs & Nature Adventure tour.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch.
- Charles Darwin Sunset Dinner Cruise including transfers.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 7 nights aboard Sun Princess cruising from Darwin to Perth (Fremantle) with scenic cruising along the Kimberley Coast and port calls in Broome and Geraldton. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the Fremantle Cruise Terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
*Tour host is subject to minimum numbers and not guaranteed.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Tourism NT, Jackson Groves, Emilie Ristevski, Natalie Sum, Jules Ingall, Journey Beyond, Jarrad Seng, Nick Pincott, Princess Cruises, Tourism WA, Paul Smith.