See the splendour of Australia’s heritage, culture, flora, and fauna in this package enriched in Australia’s steep history.
- Transfer to your accommodation.†
- 4 night stay in Adelaide at Hilton Adelaide including breakfast.
- Morning Adelaide Central Market tour.
- Full day Barossa & Hahndorf Highlights tour.
- Transfer from your accommodation to the rail terminal.
- 2 nights onboard The Ghan travelling from Adelaide to Darwin in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and off train excursions in Marla, Alice Springs and Katherine.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your accommodation.
- 3 night stay in Darwin at Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast.
- 24 hour Hop on-Hop off Darwin City Explorer pass.
- Charles Darwin Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise.
- Transfer from your accommodation to the cruise terminal.
- 7 nights aboard Sun Princess from Darwin to Perth with port calls in Kimberley Coast (scenic cruising only), Broome & Geraldton.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of SA Tourism, Princess Cruises, GSR, Tourism NT.