End of Year Clearance Sale - Deposit Only $250 Per Person* - Valid until 31 December 2019
Cruise Australia's Top End in Style. Discover Perth before experiencing the spectacular interior landscape of Australia by rail.
- Transfer to Overseas Passenger Terminal.†
- 17 nights aboard Sea Princess cruising from Sydney to Perth (Fremantle) with scenic cruising along the Kimberley Coast and port calls in Brisbane, Cairns, Alotau, Darwin, Broome and Geraldton. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel including a half day Perth City Sights tour.
- 6 night stay in Perth at the Pan Pacific Perth including breakfast.
- Full day Perth's Best Wildflower tour including lunch.
- Overnight Margaret River Getaway - Food Lovers Experience.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Perth to Sydney in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Nullabor, Cook, Adelaide, Broken Hill and The Blue Mountains.
- Transfer from Sydney Central Station.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, GSR, Tourism Australia, Tourism WA, Tourism NT, Jemma Craig, Tourism and Events QLD, Peter Eve, Tourism WA and Paul Smith.