Discover more of Australia's stunning beauty on this comprehensive cruise and rail journey with a city break in Sydney.
- Transfer to the East Perth Terminal.†
- 3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Perth to Sydney in Gold or Platinum Service including all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Kalgoorlie, Cook, Adelaide, Broken Hill and the Blue Mountains.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 4 night stay in Sydney at the Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard including breakfast.
- Big Bus Sydney 2-Day Hop-on Hop-off Deluxe Ticket.
- Full day Hunter Valley Food & Wine Experience tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 17 nights aboard Sapphire Princess cruising from Sydney to Perth (Fremantle) with scenic cruising along the Kimberley Coast and port calls in Brisbane, Yorkeys Knob, Alotau (Milne Bay), Darwin, Broome and Geraldton.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, Journey Beyond, Trent Szmolnik & Brisbane Local Marketing on Unsplash, Tourism & Events QLD, Tourism NT, Dan Moore, AAT Kings.