Experience the spectacular interior landscape of Australia by rail. Explore Sydney before cruising Australia's Top End.
- Transfer to East Perth Rail Terminal.†
- 3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Perth to Sydney in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Nullabor, Cook, Adelaide, Broken Hill and The Blue Mountains.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 1 night stay in Sydney at the Travelodge Wynyard including breakfast.
- Transfer from your hotel to cruise terminal.
- 17 nights aboard Sea Princess cruising from Sydney to Perth (Fremantle) with scenic cruising along the Kimberley Coast and port calls in Brisbane, Cairns, Alotau, Darwin, Broome and Geraldton. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from Fremantle Passenger Terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
*Deposit only $250 per person is based on gold service rail, platinum service deposit is $1250 per person plus the cost of any flights. 2nd deposit required 30 days from date of booking where 20% standard deposit is due less the 1st deposit amount. No credit card fees apply to 1st deposit ($250pp deposit) only, normal credit card fees apply for any further deposits or payments. Standard cancellation fees apply. Save $350, $250 & $150 per person discount is for on new bookings only before 06 March 2020. Offers can be removed at any time. Contact Holidays of Australia & the World for full terms & conditions.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, GSR, Tourism Australia, Tourism WA, Tourism NT, Jemma Craig, Tourism and Events QLD, Peter Eve, Tourism WA & Jewels Lynch.