2020 SALE On Now - Deposit Only $250 Per Person* - Valid until 20 January 2020
Tick boxes off your Australia list with this comprehensive, coast to coast cruise & rail journey.
- Transfer to Sydney Central Station.†
- 3 night aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Sydney to Perth in Gold or Platinum Service including all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Broken Hill, Adelaide, Cook & Rawlinna.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 4 night stay at the Pan Pacific Perth including breakfast.
- Half day Perth & Fremantle City Explorer tour
- Full day Discover Rottnest ferry & bus tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal
- 17 nights aboard Sun Princess cruising from Perth (Fremantle) to Sydney with scenic cruising along the Kimberley Coast and port calls in Broome, Darwin, Alotau (Milne Bay) and Brisbane. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the White Bay Cruise Terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Princess Cruises, GSR, Tourism NT, Nick Pincott, Shaana McNaught, Tourism WA, Tourism & Events QLD.