Journey through the heart of Australia and discover the tropical Top End. Explore some of Australia's most stunning and diverse natural scenery at Litchfield and Kakadu National Parks.
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan travelling from Adelaide to Darwin in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Marla, Alice Springs and Katherine.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 4 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast.
- Charles Darwin Sunset Dinner Cruise including transfers.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch.
- Overnight Kakadu & East Alligator River tour including touring, accommodation and lunch.
- 1 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast.
Sights Along the Way
|Per Person||Low Season
September - November 2021
May - August 2021
|Gold Service Advance Purchase Twin Share||$4,299||-|
|Gold Service Advance Purchase Single||$5,019||-|
|Gold Service Everyday Fare Twin Share||$4,799||$5,059|
|Gold Service Everyday Fare Single||$5,449||$5,829|
|Platinum Service Everyday Fare Twin Share||$6,239||$6,469|
|Platinum Service Everyday Fare Single||$10,239||$11,079|
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
Other departure dates available, details and price on application.
Advance purchase is subject to availability and is yield managed, not available on all departures. Only available on departures 6 months in advance. Advance Purchase fares payment in full is required at time of booking. Special Offer Fares are instant purchase fares and immediate payment at the time of booking is required. These special offers may also have different terms and conditions relating to when payment is due, cancellation of bookings and whether or not amendments can be made to the booking.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Journey Beyond Rail, AAT Kings, Shutterstock, Heather Dinas Photography, Tourism NT, Lucy Ewing, Andrew Gregory, Shaana McNaught, Peter Eve.