End Of Year Clearance - Save $300 Per Booking* - Valid until 31 December 2019
End of Year Clearance Sale - $50 Travel Insurance Voucher per booking - Valid until 31 December 2019
Combine The Iconic Ghan with a relaxing cruise down the East Coast. Travel aboard the legendary Ghan from Adelaide to Darwin. Take in the splendour of Litchfield National Park with its thundering waterfalls, rainforest pockets and historic sacred sites. Visit Airlie Beach, the perfect base to explore the Great Barrier Reef.
- Transfer to the rail terminal.†
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan travelling from Adelaide to Darwin in Gold or Platinum Service. Includes all meals, drinks & Off Train Experiences in Marla, Alice Springs and Katherine.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 3 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast.
- Big Bus Darwin 24 hour Hop on Hop off tour.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 7 nights aboard Pacific Explorer cruising from Darwin to Sydney with a port call in Airlie Beach. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of P&O, GSR, Tourism NT, Shaana McNaught, Jackson Groves, Jules Ingall, Holger Link on Unsplash, AAT Kings, RA Stanley Landscape Photography.