Traverse the sights of the East Coast and Top End, watch the sunset over Darwin Harbour, and ride the endless tracks in Central Austraila.
- Transfer to your accommodation.†
- 2 nights in Sydney at Parkroyal Darling Harbour including breakfast.
- Sydney Buffet Lunch Harbour Cruise.
- Transfer from your accommodation to the cruise terminal.
- 8 nights aboard Radiance of the Seas from Sydney to Darwin with port calls in Brisbane and Cairns (Yorkey’s Knob). Includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your accommodation including half day Darwin City Sights tour and lunch.
- 2 nights in Darwin at Doubletree by Hilton Esplanade including breakfast.
- Charles Darwin Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise.
- Transfer from your accommodation to the rail terminal.
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan travelling from Darwin to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and off train experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs and Manguri.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of RCL, GSR, & Tourism NT, Tourism NSW.