End Of Year Clearance - Save $300 Per Booking* - Valid until 31 December 2019
Discover the East Coast by cruising in style aboard Voyager of the Seas before exploring the heart of Australia.
- Transfer to the Sydney Cruise Terminal.†
- 9 nights aboard Voyager of the Seas cruising from Sydney to Darwin with port calls in Brisbane, Airlie Beach & Cairns (Yorkey’s Knob). Your cruise includes onboard meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel including a half day Darwin City Sights tour with lunch.
- 1 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast, welcome drinks & canapés.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Darwin Airport.
- One way economy flight from Darwin to Alice Springs.
- 3 night Alice Springs to Uluru Discovery tour including accommodation & touring.
- Field of Light Pass.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Alice Springs Airport.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
^Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Royal Caribbean International, Tourism NT, AAT Kings, Tourism & Events Queensland, Jules Ingall, Tourism Australia.