Uncover the West Coast on a week-long cruise vacation before exploring the wonders of Australia's Top End and traversing its vast interior.
- Transfer to the Fremantle Passenger Terminal.†
- 6 nights aboard Vasco da Gama cruising from Perth (Fremantle) to Darwin with port calls in Geraldton and Broome. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel including a Darwin City Sights tour with lunch.
- 3 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast, welcome drinks & canapés.
- Lunch or dinner at the iconic Hotel Darwin.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan travelling from Darwin to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service including all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs and Manguri.
- Transfer from the Adelaide Parklands Terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of CMV, Tourism WA, Tourism NT, Nick Pincott, Jackson Groves, Journey Beyond.