Experience the spectacular beauty of WA's wildflowers. Savour some of Australia's best wines, discover breathtaking Rottnest Island and complete an epic Nullarbor train crossing.
- 5 night stay in Perth at the Pan Pacific Perth including breakfast.
- Half day Perth & Fremantle City Explorer tour.
- Full day Perth's Best Wildflower tour including lunch.
- Full day Rottnest Grand Island tour including same day return ferry transfers, light lunch and Rottnest Island Government Admission Fee.
- Overnight Margaret River Getaway - Food Lovers Experience tour including accommodation, touring and some meals.
- 2 night stay in Perth at the Pan Pacific Perth including breakfast.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 2 nights aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Perth to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service including all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Kalgoorlie, Rawlinna and Cook.
Sights Along the Way
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Tourism WA, Carly Donohue, Journey Beyond Rail, Tourism Australia, Luke Austin Photography, Shutterstock, AAT Kings.