Holiday Here This Year Sale - Save $250 Per Person* - Valid until 29 February 2020
Holiday Here This Year Sale - Deposit Only $250 Per Person* - Valid until 29 February 2020
Discover the heart of Australia while aboard The Ghan to Darwin, before exploring Australia's West Coast by cruising in style aboard the Serenade of the Seas.
- Transfer to the Adelaide Parklands Terminal.†
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan travelling from Adelaide to Darwin in Gold or Platinum Service. Your rail journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Marla, Alice Springs & Katherine.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 7 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Esplanade including breakfast.
- Big Bus Darwin 2 Day Hop-on Hop-off Premium Ticket.
- Half day Jumping Crocs & Nature Adventure tour.
- Lunch or dinner at Hotel Darwin.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch.
- Charles Darwin Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise including transfers.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 8 nights aboard Serenade of the Seas cruising from Darwin to Perth (Fremantle) with port calls in Bali (Benoa), Port Hedland and Geraldton. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the Fremantle Cruise Terminal.†
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
*Deposit only $250 per person is based on gold service rail, platinum service deposit is $1250 per person plus the cost of any flights. 2nd deposit required 30 days from date of booking where 20% standard deposit is due less the 1st deposit amount. No credit card fees apply to 1st deposit ($250pp deposit) only, normal credit card fees apply for any further deposits or payments. Standard cancellation fees apply. Save $350, $250 & $150 per person discount is for on new bookings only before 29 February 2020. Offers can be removed at any time. Contact Holidays of Australia & the World for full terms & conditions.
- Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
- Images courtesy of Journey Beyond, Royal Caribbean, Tourism NT, Tourism WA
- †Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.