Experience the wonders of Western Australia's stunning southern region. From ancient rock formations, colourful outback and coastal towns to rugged National Parks and famed wineries, it is bound to captivate you.
- Tour Host^.
- 1 night stay in Perth including breakfast and dinner.
- 1 night stay in Wave Rock including breakfasts and dinner.
- Visit to the renowned Wave Rock.
- 1 night stay in Kalgoorlie including breakfasts and dinner.
- Historic tour of the town of Kalgoorlie.
- 1 night stay in Esperance including breakfast & dinner.
- 2 night stay in Albany including breakfast & 1x dinner.
- 2 night stay in Margaret River including breakfast and 1x dinner.
- Visit the Cape Le Grand National Park and Stirling Ranges National Park.
- 2 night stay in Fremantle including breakfast.
- Tour to Rottnest Island including a light lunch and return ferry.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution. Images courtesy of Tourism WA, Garry Norris Photography - Fremantle aerial ^Tour departure is subject to minimum numbers.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.