Enter a magical world of rich waterways, plunging gorges, stunning rock formations and prolific wildlife.
- 11 day Wonders of the Kimberley Tour (Guided Holiday) from Broome to Darwin including 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 Be My Guest dinner, 7 dinners with wine and 1 Farewell dinner. Travel by luxury coach, Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide.
- LOCAL CONNECTION : Discover the importance of sandalwood to Kununurra as you dine on local produce at the Sandalwood Factory.
- INSIDER KNOWLEDGE : Take a local cruise down the Ord River from Lake Argyle to witness the setting sun in Kununurra.
- CULTURAL IMMERSION : Join our local Aboriginal guide on a private Argyle Diamond Mine tour, and marvel at the mine’s sparkling pink diamonds.
- SUSTAINABLE FOOTPRINTS : Support local Aboriginal artists with a visit to Mangkaja Gallery in the Kimberley, to understand culture sustainability through art.
- Additional 2 night stay in Darwin at the Mantra on the Esplanade Darwin including breakfast.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 3 nights aboard The Ghan Expedition travelling from Darwin to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs and Coober Pedy.
Sights Along the Way
|Departure Dates 2021: 21 May, 4 June, 2 July, 9 July, 23 July, 30 July, 6 August, 20 August, 3 September, 10 September & 17 September.|
|Gold Service Twin||$10,299||$9,629|
|Platinum Service Twin||$12,429||N/A|
|Gold Service Single||$12,089||$11,439|
|Platinum Service Single||$19,239||N/A|
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution. Note: Pricing is based on 21 May departure. Higher rates may apply for other departures.
*Rail based on Advance purchase which is subject to availability and is yield managed, not available on all departures. Only available on departures 6 months in advance. Advance Purchase fares payment in full is required at time of booking. Special Offer Fares are instant purchase fares and immediate payment at the time of booking is required. These special offers may also have different terms and conditions relating to when payment is due, cancellation of bookings and whether or not amendments can be made to the booking.
Departure Dates 2021: 21 May, 4 June, 2 July, 9 July, 23 July, 30 July, 6 August, 20 August, 3 September, 10 September & 17 September.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Journey Beyond and AAT Kings.