- Journey through five states from Adelaide to Alice Springs.
- 13-night motel and hotel accommodation (2-night stay at the iconic Birdsville Hotel).
- All meals including all breakfasts, lunches and dinners while on tour.
- All attraction and entry fees.
- Travel aboard a 5-star all-terrain Mercedes Benz Coach.
- Services of a professional 2-person crew: Tour Driver and Tour Director.
- Outback Spirit Explorer Pack (for first-time travellers only).
- Small Group Size - 26.
- Visit the Burke & Wills 'Dig Tree' on the banks of Cooper's Creek.
- Venture out to the 'Big Red' sand dune in the Simpson Desert National Park.
- Visit World Heritage Listed Mungo National Park.
- Explore Broken Hill, the ‘Capital’ of the Outback and spend 2 nights at the Royal Exchange Hotel.
- Pass through Cameron Corner where QLD, NSW & SA meet.
- Travel through the Queensland Channel Country and visit the unique Min Min Encounter & Information Centre at Boulia.
- Discover Alice Springs, with visits to the RFDS Museum & Desert Park.
|25 May 2024||Adelaide to Alice Springs||Enquire for prices/ availability|
|08 June 2024||Alice Springs to Adelaide||Enquire for prices/ availability|
|09 Aug 2024||Adelaide to Alice Springs||Enquire for prices/ availability|
|23 Aug 2024||Alice Springs to Adelaide||$9,175pp|
|10 Sep 2024||Adelaide to Alice Springs||$9,175pp|
Book / Enquire Now
*Subject to T&Cs of Outback Spirit Tours.
This tour also operates with a reverse itinerary.