Discover modern rail travel and the best of Cairns. Experience the magic of the Great Barrier Reef and explore one of the world’s oldest rainforests.
- 1 night aboard the Spirit of Queensland travelling from Brisbane to Cairns in a RailBed seat including In-Seat Entertainment and Meal Service.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 5 night stay in Cairns at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Cairns including breakfast.
- Half day Cairns Highlights tour.
- Full day Grand Kuranda tour including lunch.
- Full day Outer Great Barrier Reef tour with Reef Magic Cruises including lunch.
Sights Along the Way
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to availability and subject to change or substitution.
*The Spirit of Queensland departs Brisbane on Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri & Sat at 3.45pm.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Tourism & Events Queensland, Queensland Rail, Andrew Watson.