How to enter
Individuals must visit www.holidaysofaustralia.com.au and subscribe to our email newsletter by filling out the newsletter subscribe pop up form during the Promotional Period.
Full Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents from Australia aged 18 years and over only. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
|Competition dates||Prize||Draw date||Re-draw date if unclaimed after 14 days|
|20 Apr - 30 May 2023||$500 Holidays of Australia gift card||2 June 2023||19 June 2023|
|1 Jun - 30 Aug 2023||$500 Holidays of Australia gift card||1 Sept 2023||18 Sept 2023|
|1 Sep - 30 Nov 2023||$500 Holidays of Australia gift card||1 Dec 2023||18 Dec 2023|
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
6. Entrants can enter once only.
7. There are 3 prizes in total – 1 x $500 Holidays of Australia gift card per competition period as outlined in the competition schedule.
8. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. All valid entries received within the Promotional Period will be entered into the Prize draw. This is a game of chance and the winner will be drawn at random.
10. The winner will be notified by the contact details provided on the entry form. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prize claim date & time: 14 days of notification as outlined in the competition schedule. If a prize is not claimed by the prize claim date, the winner forfeits the prize and a new winner will be drawn. The new winner will be notified by phone and in writing via email.
12. Any and all costs associated with collecting the prize including but not limited to airfares, taxes, transport, accommodation, meals, beverages, on-board account, travel insurance and items of a personal nature are the sole responsibility of the Participant.
13. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal or greater value and/or specification.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
15. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including Short Breaks Australia, NT Now, Villa Beach Palm Cove within the Holidays of Australia Group and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may also, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use and disclose the information to the included third parties for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
17. The Promoter is Holidays of Australia & the World, 1/339 King William Street, Adelaide, SA, 5000 E&EO ABN: 44 148 001 969