Best of SA - Discover the very best of South Australia on a fully hosted 6 day getaway by private aircraft based in Adelaide staying at the 5-star Hilton Adelaide. With each day comes a new SA discovery! Visit Adelaide, Adelaide Hills, Kangaroo Island, Lake Eyre, Coober Pedy, Port Lincoln & Coffin Bay. What an incredible way to see the very best of what South Australia has to offer.
- Fully escorted including tour host.
- 5 night stay at the 5-star Hilton Adelaide with daily breakfast.
Welcome dinner and 2-hour drink package with a meet & greet in a private room at Coal Restaurant showcasing South Australia’s best produce.
- Private scenic flight to Kangaroo Island with commentary & a full day including lunch to explore iconic locations like Admirals Arch, Remarkable Rocks, Seal Bay Conservation Park & KI Wildlife Park.
Ultimate Adelaide & Hahndorf sightseeing tour by coach with lunch.
- Scenic outback flight with commentary over Lake Eyre, landing in Coober Pedy for a day of sightseeing in the world’s opal capital.
- Private flight to Port Lincoln for a day of sightseeing including a Seafood Bay cruise, a Coffin Bay Experience & a winery lunch.
- Daily private transfers from your hotel straight to your private aircraft.
- Farewell cocktail party with drinks & hors d’oeuvres.
- Most meals & selected drinks.
Sights Along the Way
Book / Enquire Now
^Charter package is subject to minimum numbers (minimum 35 passengers / maximum 47 passengers).
*25% deposit per person required at time of booking. Balance due within 60 days prior to departure.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of South Australian Tourism Commission, Isaac Forman Serio, John White, Adam Bruzzone, Duy Dash.