Discover the very best of South Australia on a fully hosted getaway by private aircraft based in Adelaide staying at the 5-star Hilton Adelaide. With each day comes a new SA discovery! Visit Adelaide, Adelaide Hills, Kangaroo Island, Lake Eyre, Coober Pedy, Port Lincoln & Coffin Bay. What an incredible way to see the very best of what South Australia has to offer.
Click here for our 7 November 2021 departure.
- Fully escorted including tour host.
- 5 night stay at the 5-star Hilton Adelaide with daily breakfast.
- Welcome dinner with a meet & greet in a private room at Coal Restaurant showcasing South Australia’s best produce.
- Private scenic flight to Kangaroo Island with commentary & a full day including lunch to explore iconic locations like Admirals Arch, Remarkable Rocks, Seal Bay Conservation Park & KI Wildlife Park.
- Ultimate Adelaide & Hahndorf sightseeing tour by coach with lunch.
- Scenic outback flight with commentary over Lake Eyre, landing in Coober Pedy for a day of sightseeing in the world’s opal capital.
- Private flight to Port Lincoln for a day of sightseeing including a Seaford Bay cruise, a Coffin Bay Experience & a winery lunch.
- Daily private transfers from your hotel straight to your private aircraft.
- Farewell cocktail party with drinks & hors d’oeuvres.
- Most meals & selected drinks.
Sights Along the Way
Book / Enquire Now
Prices are per person twin share. Inclusive of all discounts, taxes, fees & port expenses if applicable which are subject to change. Prices correct as at 01 June 2021. Subject to availability. Airfares, hotels & transfers are additional unless otherwise stated. Cancellation fees apply. IMPORTANT NOTE: While every effort will be made to adhere to the schedules outlined in the itinerary, please note all stops & sights outlined are subject to change, substitution or alteration for reasons of passenger safety & reasons beyond our control. ^Tour is subject to a minimim of 35 passengers to depart. *$500 deposit per person required at time of booking. Balance due within 7 days or 30 days prior to departure, whichever is sooner. Conditions apply. For full terms & conditions contact Holidays of Australia & the World. E&OE.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.