- Tour host on arrival.
- Return economy class flights from Australia.*
- 2 night stay in London.
- Train from London to Milan via Paris.
- 1 night stays in Milan, Belgrade, Vrnjacka Banja including breakfast.
- 2 night stays in Venice, Drvengrad & Sofia including breakfast.
- 3 night stay in Zagreb including breakfast.
- 1 night aboard an overnight train from Plovdiv to Istanbul.
- 4 night stay in Istanbul.
- Extensive sightseeing & touring in Milan, Venice, Villach, Zagreb, Varazdin, Belgrade, Drvengrad, Sarajevo, Vrnjacka Banja Herzegovina, Visegrad, Drvengrad, Sofia & Istanbul, including walking tours day trips.
- Wine tasting in Aleksandrovac.
- Hosted rail & coach transfers between each destination.
- 15x Breakfasts.
Why book with us:
- Exclusive Holidays of Australia and the World - Small Group Touring
- Maximum of 20 Guests
- Fully Hosted by Experts
- Unique & Exclusive Package Itineraries
- 100’s of 5 star reviews
- Premium quality accommodation, touring & attractions
- Ideal for couples & solo travellers
- Australian staff & support centre
- No wait times
- Explore the heart of each city you visit with the company of your tour host.
- Take a historic narrow gauge train in the Serbian mountains, sleep in Bulgaria, and wake up in Turkey.
- Get beyond the tourist haunts on a boat trip in Croatia and at Serbia’s rural wineries.
- Ride aboard the historic Sargan Eight Train.
- Bookend your trip with stays in the canal city and ancient Constantinople.
Ready to book or need more information?
*Flight costs within Australia vary depending on your departure city, and may increase or decrease accordingly. Please note that the above pricing is the base price. Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution. Subject to minimum of 11 & maximum of 16 people.
IMPORTANT NOTE: While every effort will be made to adhere to the schedules outlined in the itinerary, please note all stops and sights outlined are subject to change, substitution or alteration for reasons of passenger safety and reasons beyond our control.