Have a whale of a time on the Eyre Peninsula - Australia's major seafood hub and a place of extreme natural beauty, with a multitude of spectacular landscapes and stunning coast lines.
Alternate departure dates:
27 July 2022
- Tour host^.
- 6 day luxury coach tour of the Eyre Peninsula including a 2-hour whale watching cruise.
- 5x breakfasts, 6x lunches and 5x dinners.
- 5 nights accommodation in the best quality option available:
- 1 night stay in Port Augusta at the Majestic Oasis Apartments.
- 1 night stay in Streaky Bay at the Streaky Bay Motel & Villas.
- 2 night stay in Coorabie at Coorabie Farm.
- 1 night stay in Ceduna at the Ceduna Foreshore Hotel Motel.
*Flight from Port Lincoln to home is not included.
Sights Along the Way
Ready to book or need more information?
^Subject to minimum numbers to depart.
*Flight from Port Lincoln to Adelaide is NOT included in the per person price.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of South Australian Tourism Commission, Tourism Australia, Teague Tours, Mark Harman-Smith, Justine Taylor, Rob Blackburn.