Travel the world famous Great Ocean Road, explore the picturesque Adelaide Hills and the celebrated Barossa and Coonawarra wine regions. Then on unique Kangaroo Island experience an abundance of native wildlife. Encounters with local wine, whisky and tastings of their specialities add a gourmet edge.
- Travel by luxury coach, Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide.
- 1 nights stay in Warrnambool at the Deep Blue Hotel & Hot Springs including dinner
- 1 nights stay in Naracoorte at the William MacIntosh Motor Lodge including breakfast and dinner
- 2 nights stay in Kingscote (Kangaroo Island) at the Aurora Ozone Hotel including 2 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- 2 nights stay in Adelaide at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide including 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 farewell dinner.
- LOCAL CONNECTION : Experience Australia's first dedicated gin distillery, the award-winning Kangaroo Island Distillery.
- INSIDER KNOWLEDGE : Take in the breathtaking views of the Barossa and learn about the wines from this region with a local expert.
- CULTURAL IMMERSION : Gain a new understanding of both wildlife and traditional Aboriginal lifestyle, touring the regenerated land at Tower Hill with local guides.
- SUSTAINABLE FOOTPRINTS : Support the conservation and protection of the Australian Sea Lion with your guided walk at Seal Bay Conservation Park.
Sights Along the Way
|01 September 2020 - 31 March 2022 (selected dates)||Adult Twin||Single*|
Departures 2020: 05 Sep; 26 Sep; 17 Oct; 28 Nov.
Departures 2021: 09 Jan; 16 Jan; 30 Jan; 13 Feb; 27 Feb; 13 Mar; 27 Mar; 17 Apr; 04 Sep; 25 Sep; 23 Oct; 06 Nov; 27 Nov; 25 Dec.
Departures 2022: 15 Jan; 29 Jan; 12 Feb; 26 Feb; 12 Mar; 26 Mar.
Please note: As this holiday departs at 7.30am from Savoy on Little Collins, Melbourne, accommodation will need to be pre-booked for the previous night.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Tourism VIC and Tourism SA.