Combine a visit to the picturesque city of Adelaide with a scenic cruise on the mighty Murray River and an all-inclusive train journey aboard the iconic Indian Pacific.
Departures 2021: March 31 / April 07, 14, 21, 28 / May 12, 19, 26 / June 02, 30 / July 07, 21, 28 / August 04, 18, 25 / September 01, 15, 22 / October 06, 20, 27 / November 03, 10.
- 1 night aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Sydney to Adelaide in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and Off Train Experiences in Broken Hill.
- Transfer from the rail terminal to your hotel.
- 1 night stay in Adelaide at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide including breakfast.
- Morning Adelaide City Highlights tour.
- 3 night Murray Princess Discovery Cruise including all on-board meals, onshore tours, live entertainment and return coach transfers from Adelaide.
- Full day Barossa Wine and Heritage tour at the conclusion of your cruise including morning tea and lunch.
- 3 night stay in Adelaide at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide including breakfast.
- Morning Adelaide Central Market Discovery tour.
Sights Along the Way
|Low Season: 02 June - 29 July 2021|
|gold advance purchase||$2,569||$3,169|
|gold everyday fare||$2,739||$3,319|
|platinum everyday fare||$3,259||$5,149|
|gold advance purchase||$2,849||$3,539|
|gold everyday fare||$3,019||$3,689|
|platinum everyday fare||$3,539||$5,519|
|Shoulder Season: 31 March - 27 May, 04 - 29 August & 03 - 25 November 2021|
|gold advance purchase||$2,989||$3,699|
|gold everyday fare||$3,189||$3,899|
|platinum everyday fare||$3,779||$6,069|
|gold advance purchase||$3,299||$4,129|
|gold everyday fare||$3,499||$4,299|
|platinum everyday fare||$4,089||$6,489|
|High Season: 01 September - 28 October 2021|
|gold advance purchase||$3,039||$3,799|
|gold everyday fare||$3,249||$3,999|
|platinum everyday fare||$3,859||$6,199|
|gold advance purchase||$3,349||$4,219|
|gold everyday fare||$3,559||$4,419|
|platinum everyday fare||$4,169||$6,629|
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to availability and subject to change or substitution.
Advance Purchase conditions: Must be booked at least 6 months prior to departure date and is subject to limited availability per departure. 100% non refundable deposit due at time of booking.
Season dates are correct at time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
Why choose us for your holiday?
Unique & Exclusive Products
At Holidays of Australia and the World, our objective is to be an industry leader in providing unique, personalised holiday itineraries to our clients and delivering exceptional customer service
Rail & Cruise Experts
We don’t chase awards, but we are one of Australia’s most awarded and respected travel groups giving our customers the security and peace of mind that come from dealing with a well established business.
100% Australian Owned
We’ve built our successful brand on six vital brand pillars. They’re crucial to our ongoing success and everyone at Holidays of Australia & the World know that these pillars are absolutely non-negotiable.
Images courtesy of Murray Princess, Journey Beyond Rail, SATC, Tourism SA, Tourism Australia, Morne de Klerk, Jacob's Creek Visitor Centre.