- Tour Host
- 3 nights aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Sydney to Perth in Gold Service including all-inclusive dining, fine wines, beverages & Off Train Experiences in Broken Hill, Adelaide and surrounds, Cook, Rawlinna & Perth.
- Transfer from rail terminal to hotel.
- 4 night stay in Perth at the Parmelia Hilton Perth including daily.
- Perth & Fremantle City Sightseeing tour including Kings Park.
- Perth’s Best Wildflowers tour including lunch.
Why book with us:
- 100’s of 5 star reviews
- Premium quality accommodation, touring & attractions
- Gourmet meals & beverages included
- Ideal for couples & solo travellers
- Australian staff & support centre
- No wait times
- Follow the path of bush pioneers, gold rush prospectors, and legendary adventurers as you make an epic transcontinental crossing aboard the Indian Pacific.
- With sunny clear skies, exploring Perth on foot is a natural fit. Especially when there’s native bushland, sandy beaches, rocky escarpments & serene waterfalls to discover.
- Enjoy a relaxing day taking in Western Australia’s Spring wildflowers.
Book / Enquire Now
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution. ^Subject to minimum of 10 people, maximum of 20 passengers + 1 tour host.
IMPORTANT NOTE: While every effort will be made to adhere to the schedules outlined in the itinerary, please note all stops and sights outlined are subject to change, substitution or alteration for reasons of passenger safety and reasons beyond our control.